• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Z-5500 and Optical

godsfshrmn

Limp Gawd
Joined
Oct 15, 2005
Messages
200
I have optical output on my asus a8n premium motherboard. It comes with realtek drivers. I have it finally working, with spdif outputting digital and analog, but I am only getting two channels when I run the test utility that comes with it, and while listening to music. Does anyone have a similar setup? I have tried different effects on the Z-5500s, ProLogicII movie and music, and I have tried the stereo setting. None of them will give me more than 2 channel audio.
 
Back
Top