Nov 30, 2005 #1 S strikeout [H]ard|Gawd Joined Oct 3, 2005 Messages 1,360 how hard would be it be have a nice ytmd for the forums every time it goes bye bye. I dunno something simple with the [H] logo maybe?
how hard would be it be have a nice ytmd for the forums every time it goes bye bye. I dunno something simple with the [H] logo maybe?
Dec 3, 2005 #2 C ChingChang Supreme [H]ardness Joined Mar 27, 2003 Messages 6,504 ytmd? Thought the topic said ytmnd, but it didn't. So I don't know what you're talking about. Or did you mean to say ytmnd?
ytmd? Thought the topic said ytmnd, but it didn't. So I don't know what you're talking about. Or did you mean to say ytmnd?
Dec 3, 2005 #4 K killa62 Banned Abortion Poster Child '07 Joined Mar 21, 2005 Messages 2,685 http://www.google.com/search?q=defi...ient=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official though i still have no clue what it means heh
http://www.google.com/search?q=defi...ient=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official though i still have no clue what it means heh