Youtube Volume Issues

sportwarrior

Limp Gawd
Alright, so this is kind of an odd issue, and it might not even be just a youtube thing (since I'm pretty sure it happens with other video streaming sites) but about 40 seconds into any given video the audio just drops in half. The rest of the system audio is unaffected, but for whatever reason the streaming audio just drops in half. I have no idea why, and it's quite annoying. Is there a flash setting or something regarding volume limits that I'm missing?

What browser are you using? Try an alternative and see if you still have the same problem. It seems like Firefox has had similar problems in the past while playing flash videos.

if switching browsers doesn't fix it try re-installing flash and make sure your audio drivers are up to date

Interesting. I am indeed using Firefox. I'll give Chrome and/or reinstalling Flash (again) tomorrow morning. Thanks, fellas. I'll come back if the problem persists.

Are you, by chance, running Windows 8? I was having volume issues similar to that, but there's a simple fix.

Never mind, GamerZ. I found the fix and it worked for me. Strange since it only seemed to happen with flash videos but nothing else. Oh well. Thanks for the help, fellas.

Back