YouTube Videos Get Firefighters In Trouble

HardOCP News

[H] News
Some people may think these videos made by a group of Cincinnati fire fighters are pretty damn funny but the city doesn’t. Now the guys that made them are in hot water. How many times must we tell people, YouTube videos + work = trouble? The video below is the "edited for TV" news version.

Alright, alright...I laughed. Then again, I am a sexist pig with the sense of humor of a 9th grader...but still, I laughed.

I agree with Steve, both with my maturity level, and the fact that the videos were pretty funny.

I assume there is nudity in the unedited version? I support nudity.

I have the privledge of saying I live less than 10 miles from that firehouse.

All I can say is, this video was more than likely created out of total boredom.

The city should cut them some slack. Unless there's a fire, firefighters are suppose to be goofing off at work.

The city should cut them some slack. Unless there's a fire, firefighters are suppose to be goofing off at work.

I agree with you whole heartily. I would much rather have my local fireman unwind completely when they have downtime so they are well rested for when the fire happens.

Nothing wrong with the jubblies either.

When I was a firefighter, we trained or worked on equipment or did busy body work around the station. Goofing off is for welfare recipients.

was she really using the jaws of life to spread her legs??? lol to damn funny

This doesn't really fit in with the "kids look up to the firefighters" role model, does it?

I didn't think it all that funny, either.

To each his own, I guess.

Meh... it should have been kept amongst the firefighters and not posted to youtube. That was the big mistake here.

This doesn't really fit in with the "kids look up to the firefighters" role model, does it?

I didn't think it all that funny, either.

To each his own, I guess.

You're in the wrong place and time. Paris Hilton and her BFFs are the new polefighting models.

Pictures of Hooters girls with guns can get a whole SWAT team fired, but I don't think this is anywhere near that. Can't people take a damn joke.

When I was a firefighter, we trained or worked on equipment or did busy body work around the station. Goofing off is for welfare recipients.

Honestly, you guys were all work no play? I know some firefighters that take their work seriously too, but they had a "fun" side as well when the work was done.

Considering the sacrifice these guys (gals too maybe?) make, they deserve a break here. Obviously the best judgement wasn't used here, but there are far worse things they could have done. Regardless, I thought the video was well done.

That's good and all, but who's the chick and does she have any more videos? Inquiring minds want to know.

I'm sure if the siren sounded, they would of dropped everything and ran for the trucks. It's probably really slow where they are located.

Imagine the jaws of life clamping down on your boner! AAAAAHHH!

Ummm what's your problem posting this story without a link to a nicer version... I'm guessing the nicerness is the blurry parts of the video!?

This is one of the things I hated about working for the government; people care more about being politically correct than if you're actually doing you're job.

The general population is becoming way too sensitive for everyone's good.

I don't think these people should get in trouble... However, I thought the videos were fairly dumb and I like dumb humor.

We did the same... not a 100% of the time though (you can only clean the trucks or sweep around so many times)... a good 25% of the time, we were relaxing/goofing around.

Ha, I think everyone goofs off at least 25% of the time they are at work. Thats just humans are made.

** Didnt watch video cause itouch cant handle proxies for Youtube **

You don't need to be doing that all day, every day. :rolleyes:

Everybody should have fun at work sometimes. Is that woman really a firefighter?

I don't think these people should get in trouble... However, I thought the videos were fairly dumb and I like dumb humor.

There's too much of this attitude, everybody wants everybody ELSE to get in trouble, but they are mostly all hypocrites.

We have too many laws, and too much "witch hunting" here in the US. Too many lawsuits, too much blaming others, and not enough personal responsibility.

Everybody does something stupid once in a while, sometimes, some people do things that are TOO stupid, and need to be taken out of a job where they can cause a lot of harm, like when day care workers gave kids windshield wiper fluid to drink - everybody involved there needs to be taken out of any jobs having to do with taking care of kids. But, these firefighteres, they don't need to be punished, or "made an example of".

Yes, except for all those hour-long coffee breaks throughout the day...

Back