YouTube Video Lands Man In Jail

well i am rather admittedly anti big corporation and have a robin hood mentality this is just dumb.

The thing is they are just doing it to be dumb... If they were homeless and starving i have always maintained that you could walk into a grocery store and eat plenty to fill you up then leave. I don't condemn that... These people obviously didn't need the food. If you are going to steal something you don't need...I mean make it good, go steal some ill begotten diamonds, or jewelry or from the house of federal reserve executives...

if you are going to steal or rip off a corporation, make it a shady one or at the very least steal something worth it and in a Lupin (the book or the anime, same principle) like fashion....and never ever ever ever record yourself doing it...recount your tale verbally with people you trust, broadcasting just screams..."look at me!!! i'm a jackass!"

Bottom line...these dudes are just dumb

I think you might have missed my intent there a little bit. I wasn't trying to be serious about it being ok to do what he did. What I trying to poke fun at though that always seem to bitch about anyone getting in trouble for doing something illegal. Anytime anything antipiracy comes up people defend pirarcy saying that you shouldn't have to pay for music, movies, games, software,... When the article about red light cameras came up people were bitching that you should be able to drive as fast as you want and drive through red lights and stop signs as all people have lives and can't be on the roads all day. Stops signs and red lights just slow you down and are bull shit, and you should have to obay them or any other retarded street sign that is there just to piss people off and give the government more ways to screw you out of your money. and so on and so forth. Here though people where against this person stealing food for what ever reason which to me seemed a little funny as they are for breaking any other law but when it comes to theft of food they have to put their food down. Although after posting 1 person did come out and say there is nothing wrong with it.

I don't disagree these guys are retards, 7 years?.......this is asinine.

That's the max for the offense. You have to fuck up pretty badly to get the max. Keep reading and you'll see the guy pled down to 30 days in jail and probation. Pretty sure you'll have to scam for more that a few tacos to get the max 7 years.

That's the max for the offense. You have to fuck up pretty badly to get the max. Keep reading and you'll see the guy pled down to 30 days in jail and probation. Pretty sure you'll have to scam for more that a few tacos to get the max 7 years.
Yeah, and it sounds like the guy has been known by the DA for some time and they are willing to throw anything they can at him

Your forgetting speeding and driving through red lights. That is also good.

speeding = good
running lights = bad

one won't kill you (if your not a jackass driving.)
the other could (no matter how good of a driver you are)

If these people go to jail, I hope you all enjoy paying the ~$150 a day ($50k per year for each prisoner I think I've heard) it costs for one person per day. Really worth it when exactly zero violence has occured. I say just fine all three of them around $500 each.

Gotta put the trash people somewhere!

I saw this oon the local new and had to LOL

me as well. i saw it a couple nites ago though. the local news said THREE gang members. but then i watch the vid and see this fat ass with a prison pussy mustache and say ok...thats one. but then it shows the two white kids...and one is a REDHEAD. gang member? maybe in the OC i guess.

in other stupidity news, someone in england posted instructions on how to kill yourself and 17 people killed themselves.

A M A Z I N G

me as well. i saw it a couple nites ago though. the local news said THREE gang members. but then i watch the vid and see this fat ass with a prison pussy mustache and say ok...thats one. but then it shows the two white kids...and one is a REDHEAD. gang member? maybe in the OC i guess.

in other stupidity news, someone in england posted instructions on how to kill yourself and 17 people killed themselves.

A M A Z I N G

here is your link to the suicide story

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2008/03/20/nbridgend120.xml

All I could say is Wow. I'm from Rialto and now I remember why I joined the military and got the f* outta there.

bunch of loser

...but funny at the same time LOL

How is this different from the "free pizza" clip Kevin Rose performed on "the broken"? link
Also if the RIAA gets a wind of this, I wouldn't be surprised if they lobby for these dudes to be detained in Guantanamo Bay.

Rofl, i love how they both state their names, fucking idiots....

LoL They belong on that Worlds Dumbest Criminals show or whatever they call it now. ID10Ts they are!

A M A Z I N G

This may be a bad thing to say but good. In my opinion if you dont' feel like living any more than you should be allowed to kill yourself. And if you fail at killing yourself then you truely are a loser and should be put down for that reason alone. We have enough idiots in the world. If a few want to kill themselves and thus possibly prevent some future problems by them living (going homicidal before killing themselves or something like that) then I am all for it. Besides we need to thin out the herd a little anyway.

This may be a bad thing to say but good. In my opinion if you dont' feel like living any more than you should be allowed to kill yourself. And if you fail at killing yourself then you truely are a loser and should be put down for that reason alone. We have enough idiots in the world. If a few want to kill themselves and thus possibly prevent some future problems by them living (going homicidal before killing themselves or something like that) then I am all for it. Besides we need to thin out the herd a little anyway.

I agree. I support self suecide, I don't support it if it means a lot of work for the cleanup crew. :D People are in charge of thier own destiny, if they want to do something stupid, let them... saves the rest of society a lot of problems.

anybody else ever notice that Rialto is probably the most visited city on Cops? i swear i see Rialto in every episode! with thugs like these guys it's no wonder they have to devote so much time to Rialto...

anybody else ever notice that Rialto is probably the most visited city on Cops? i swear i see Rialto in every episode! with thugs like these guys it's no wonder they have to devote so much time to Rialto...

hey, Rialto was nice back in the days

Rialto, nice. I live in this city. That just makes this even more hilarious.

Back