• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

YouTube Users Watch Less TV

HardOCP News

[H] News
Joined
Dec 31, 1969
Messages
0
According to a recent report from Harris Interactive, YouTube users watch less TV because they are too busy surfing for videos on YouTube. Did we need a study to tell us that?

Of the frequent YouTube users, 66 percent claim they are sacrificing other activities when on YouTube, including other websites (36%), time spent watching TV (32%), email and other online social networking (20%), work/homework (19%), playing video games (15%), watching DVDs (12%) and even spending time with friends and family in person (12%).
 
I don't even watch TV anymore. For me, it's either movies or youtube (although sometimes I will watch actual TV shows on youtube or similar sites).
 
Im watching youtube as i was reading the hardocp articles, when i came across this one.

I dont watch any TV shows on youtube, just tons of random videos - i'm subscribed to TONS of people and just really enjoy everything it offers
 
I just pimp my tv signal into my comp and run a viewer on a second screen. So I can watch online content on my main screen. I'll usually be found watching tv, listening to music, and watching/reading crap, or hell throw ontop a game too, into the mix. LOL..
 
Back
Top