• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

YouTube On Your TV

The 360 doesn't have a web browser? Interesting.

Well there is that one you can kinda use through the Media Center Extender... but it looks like crap.

Amazing with NXE that MS didn't include a decent little browser, and a whole new "keyboard peripheral" you can pay $150 on.
 
Well MS needs to get on this... seriously. I don't want to have to turn on my lame wii to try it.
 
I'd never seen that Steve had a [H]ard Youtube profile.... guess I'll have to go remedy that now.
 
Absolutely. I find it very strange that MS, of all 3, didn't include a browser considering they push IE on everyone. :confused:

It's not that I'm disagreeing per-sey it's just that I'm agreeing in a different way. They didn't drop the ball they are just playing to a different card, with the 360 they want a walled garden type platform. Everyone that wants in is going to have to pay to their specific content in there under their tight control. I'm actually surprised that they have netfix as this competes with the video market place.

I too wish the would have a browser and less expensive perferials. I also wish sony would unlock the potential of the PSP. It has awesome potential to be a personal wifi player even though its only .11b.
 
I've been youtoobin with my kids new wii for a few weeks now. Is this any different than that?
 
It doesn't seem to work on a PC! It just redirects you to the normal site. Hello! Lots of people are hooking PC's up to their TV's these days like me.
 
I think Microsoft is still in that "we want to make sure people know that the Xbox is a console and not a computer" phase. They need to get over it and realize that people aren't complaining about the hard drive anymore. In fact, it's the opposite - give us a damned hard drive, and we want a web browser on the Xbox as well, DAMMIT!!
 
Anybody having stuttering playback issues on the Wii? Seems like a big problem for me especially in Full screen mode.
 
Back
Top