Youtube broken on Chrome

ebolamonkey3

[H]ard|Gawd
Hey guys, got a strange problem here. Every time I go on Youtube, the screen goes to the blue broken screen after a few seconds, but the video will keep playing. I've tried refreshing cache and clicking on the button to download the update, but it doesn't do anything. Short of reinstalling Chrome, I'm not sure how to fix it. Help!

brokenyoutube_zps33152168.png

Works fine for me with Version 24.0.1312.57 m adblock plus\better popup blocker\ghostery. Maybe one of your extensions is causing the problem.

I just reinstalled Chrome and it's still broken. I have no idea why this is happening.

Might wanna uninstall Chrome and then delete any remnants it leaves in your x:\users\username\AppData\Local and Roaming directories. Backup your Favorites if you don't have them synced because they'll get deleted otherwise.

See I found out today that Youtube works fine in Incognito mode, but is still broken if I open a regular tab. Does that add any insight to why it is broken?

Well now it's not only Youtube, but Google.com as well! Now I really want to figure out what's wrong with this thing.

Back