your ti4600 oc

Core:
330mhz

Mem:
735mhz(367.5mhz)

I have a gainward golden sample ti4600, the dual-dvi+vivo one. Also I replaced the stock cooler with the Zalman ZM80C-HP. Haven't done any v-mods to it, I would rather buy a new card than risk killing my card.
 
man i bet that screams dude! my 4400 runs 300 600 all stock. has been since the day i bought it. i would vmod it but its a PNY so i doubt even that would get me any more mhz out of the memory. how can i tell the speed of the memory from the code on it? i think it is 3.0ns but i could be wrong.
 
I had a PNY Ti4600. Great DX8 card. But not a great overclocker. Got artifacts and major weird shit after 315mhz on the core and 730mhz or so on the memory. Wish I wouldn't have sold it now. :( I need another card.
 
Back
Top