• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Your Opinion?

AVAFREAK182

2[H]4U
Joined
Jun 10, 2007
Messages
2,645
I bought 4x1GB RAM for a customer PC on 2/6. They were advertised as D9GMH's and they came and one had Elpida chips, on had the D9's.

So there went part of the deal there. I tested the Elpida's they worked. I tested the D9's and in (3) boards they would not post.

So I told the seller and I sent them back. He got them and after 3 PM's unreplied to, he said they worked and he was using them now. OK sure, whatever, they didn't work for me.

When I asked for the refund he sent me CC PayPal, and for those of you with personal accounts know you can only get 8 per year and you get charged fees. I told him I couldn't take it.

He replies: "No money in that particular account right now. Won't be until tomorrow. Go ahead and reject the refund and I will issue another first thing in the morning."

I say: "Ughhhhhh. Nothing but issues with you."

Him: "Back at you, you have been nothing but a ROYAL PAIN IN THE ASS the entire time. You have not had a single issue to complain about with me until now. So don't give me this CRAP about nothing but issues with me. The ram I sent you was working fine when I sent it out to you and it was not my fault that only 2 sticks were working when it arrived. Shit happens !

Keep on PISSING ME OFF and see how long your refund takes !"

Me: "Well how about this. I tried posting them on 3 Intel based CS motherboards and they didn't post.

Anyway, get me my refund."

Him: "In due time !".

So today I ask for a refund and it's not in my account and my customer wants his money back. He told me he accidentally sent an eCheck, and I don't have the money to refund him. What would you do here? And what kind of feedback is appropriate?

UPDATE:

Him: "For some reason it says I paid with echeck, but HONESTLY that is not how I sent it. I never use echecks. Is there anyway to stop it and resend it again ? It says clearing date of Feb, 27th."

Me: "Well it's not there at all.
Jesus christ. I don't know. But what I do know is this was for a customer and they didnt work for me and he wants his money. I need the refund. If you could, just send a regular payment and Ill send the echeck back your way."

Him: "I can't cancel it and if you can't see it then how will you send it back my way ? I sent it the way you prefered me to do it so now I am done. You can't cover $17.50 for your customer for 2 days ? COME ON ! Refund sent ,transaction over."

Cliffs:
-Bought 4x1GB RAM advertised as D9's
-One kit was Elpida (they worked) on kit was D9 (did not).
-Asked for a refund, sent the sticks back.
-Rude seller.
-Sent refund using CC PayPal.
-Just sent refund as eCheck,
 
I was not a RUDE seller, for those of you reading this, you do not know the full story, nor would I ever post anyones PRIVATE messages on here for the public to read. That is just WRONG !

I sent him his refund twice now and the second time it was exactly how he wanted me to do so, per his instructions last night.

I feel I have held up my end and now I am done.

Sorry all of you had to read this.
 
Back
Top