Your Opinion?

AVAFREAK182

2[H]4U
I bought 4x1GB RAM for a customer PC on 2/6. They were advertised as D9GMH's and they came and one had Elpida chips, on had the D9's.

So there went part of the deal there. I tested the Elpida's they worked. I tested the D9's and in (3) boards they would not post.

So I told the seller and I sent them back. He got them and after 3 PM's unreplied to, he said they worked and he was using them now. OK sure, whatever, they didn't work for me.

When I asked for the refund he sent me CC PayPal, and for those of you with personal accounts know you can only get 8 per year and you get charged fees. I told him I couldn't take it.

He replies: "No money in that particular account right now. Won't be until tomorrow. Go ahead and reject the refund and I will issue another first thing in the morning."

I say: "Ughhhhhh. Nothing but issues with you."

Him: "Back at you, you have been nothing but a ROYAL PAIN IN THE ASS the entire time. You have not had a single issue to complain about with me until now. So don't give me this CRAP about nothing but issues with me. The ram I sent you was working fine when I sent it out to you and it was not my fault that only 2 sticks were working when it arrived. Shit happens !

Keep on PISSING ME OFF and see how long your refund takes !"

Me: "Well how about this. I tried posting them on 3 Intel based CS motherboards and they didn't post.

Anyway, get me my refund."

Him: "In due time !".

So today I ask for a refund and it's not in my account and my customer wants his money back. He told me he accidentally sent an eCheck, and I don't have the money to refund him. What would you do here? And what kind of feedback is appropriate?

UPDATE:

Him: "For some reason it says I paid with echeck, but HONESTLY that is not how I sent it. I never use echecks. Is there anyway to stop it and resend it again ? It says clearing date of Feb, 27th."

Me: "Well it's not there at all.
Jesus christ. I don't know. But what I do know is this was for a customer and they didnt work for me and he wants his money. I need the refund. If you could, just send a regular payment and Ill send the echeck back your way."

Him: "I can't cancel it and if you can't see it then how will you send it back my way ? I sent it the way you prefered me to do it so now I am done. You can't cover $17.50 for your customer for 2 days ? COME ON ! Refund sent ,transaction over."

Cliffs:
-Bought 4x1GB RAM advertised as D9's
-One kit was Elpida (they worked) on kit was D9 (did not).
-Asked for a refund, sent the sticks back.
-Rude seller.
-Sent refund using CC PayPal.
-Just sent refund as eCheck,

I was not a RUDE seller, for those of you reading this, you do not know the full story, nor would I ever post anyones PRIVATE messages on here for the public to read. That is just WRONG !

I sent him his refund twice now and the second time it was exactly how he wanted me to do so, per his instructions last night.

I feel I have held up my end and now I am done.

Sorry all of you had to read this.

Back