Your opinion?

How about the sb40 owns it big time? will that be ok?

Creative makes sound cards. Not headphones. Not speakers. Buy an x-fi if you want eax. Otherwise, stay away from creative. Your money is better spent on quality products WHICH COST THE SAME AS CREATIVE.

Thanks and do try the Koss...
 
Baaah, I can't find SB40 anywhere locally, only SB45. I can't believe it, no A700s here either. Anyone could recommend any online stores that ship internationally (I'm in Lithuania, Europe)? Audiocubes don't ship to my country unfortunately...
 
Btw, spaceman, are there any other Koss products comparable to A700 in terms of suitability for gaming? You don't seem tor recommend any other Koss headphones besides the sb40.
 
No, not really. They tend to get very grado-like after the sb40. Sound stage just shrinks. Unless you get their electrostat that is.
 
Baaah, I can't find SB40 anywhere locally, only SB45. I can't believe it, no A700s here either. Anyone could recommend any online stores that ship internationally (I'm in Lithuania, Europe)? Audiocubes don't ship to my country unfortunately...

Ugh. Tough one. Try asking on head-fi. If audiocubes does not ship then I don't know. Try finding some Sennheiser, AKG, um Ultrasone? Are all EU brands.
 
Hm... Some guy at occ seems to be very impressed with the Fatal1ty headset (notice the gold award!). How come? Headphone reviewers can't be deaf, can they? :)
 
Back
Top