• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Your next video card will be:

What will your next video card be?

  • Nvidia

    Votes: 22 21.2%
  • Ati

    Votes: 60 57.7%
  • Undecided

    Votes: 22 21.2%

  • Total voters
    104
texuspete00 said:
CreedAMD, Do know I'm not calling you a fanboy... I don't know your intention in simplifying the poll so much. Of course, name-calling and such is undesirable. It's just when I look at the poll, you are picking a company and not a card. Here is where I see comments like "Nvidia cheats and has bad IQ" and "Ati's drivers crash all my games and make baby jesus cry."

When picking cards I see people looking outside the box and considering other factors. Like "I really like ATI's line up but the 6800GT looks nicer at the $400 price point." etc.

Mind you either poll type would involve fanboys and ranting and hence IMO I wouldnt have put it up in either iteration. But that's just my opinion. Point is in that format it is almost unavoidable in the question, instead of because it's just the way things go.

I didn't think that you called me fanboy, I understand your posistion on the poll, I was just interested in seeing the general thoughts after the reviews. The price points and all of the low end, midrange models data is still too cloudy, they haven't settled down enough. Once the 6800's are in full swing we should see some shifting prices.
 
Ill probably get something mainstream from either ATi or Nvidia after the dust settles.
 
Back
Top