Your Madden 2010 Demo reviews..

Headbust

[H]ard|Gawd
Downloaded it a couple hours ago..

So far, it feels ALOT like NFL 2K5 did..Although it is going to take alot of getting used to, more realistic as far as player speed it seems. Catches are also alot more realistic.

Presentation is good but just way to many cut scenes, i have not tried the quick mode(which supposedly emulates the game speed of old maddens) but look forward to it. Theres just to many things going on that prolong until you get to the next play or screen.

I figured the clock/screen/scoreboard would be much better laid out since most everyone is gaming on HDTV's now in widescreen. It seemed alot better in madden 09.

Meh..maybe i just need to get used it :)

downloaded for xbox or ps3?

is it open to everyone or did you need a code? (at work cant check right now)

do you get to play four 5 minute quarters to complete a whole game?

gamestop pre orders you can get it now, they will email you a code after you preorder online or instore.

Full quarters for the preorder demo, 2 minute quarters for the one that comes out next week

This is the first madden I've actually been looking forward too. Between 2k5 and now, I've just bought it because it was the only way to play as my Lions :(

I played 2010 on Both 360 and PS3, the game seemed the same on both. Hard to compare due to the teams and stadiums being different. The gameplay seemed slower than 09, but the passing seemed easier. if i knew the controls it might be alittle more enjoyable.

ill have to play a round of 09 to compare it to

I like it a ton. I downloaded it on ps3, played a 2 full games vs computer and a few vs friends. Definitely an improvement over every other madden released previously. The way momentum factors into tackles and how o-line blocking opens up running holes and forms a pocket around the QB is much better than its ever been. Will definitely be buying my first football game since NFL2k

Also you can get the 5 min quarter per order only Demo online. I might buy this version. I am on the fence.

I played the demo and loved it. This will be my first Madden purchase since Madden 1996 on the SNES. Now I just have to get used to all the different button combinations.

Back