You won't believe it, Even i don't believe it.

LOL why do people spoil themselves with such nice dual 30" monitors and then use dinky lo-fi speakers.

LOL why do people spoil themselves with such nice dual 30" monitors and then use dinky lo-fi speakers.

Not to rub it in, but i am guessing he paid full price for those. I am sure if he had gotten the sweet deal i did, he would have some bose or polk audio (i perfer polk - great quality without the a$$ raping that boss does) set.

Not to rub it in, but i am guessing he paid full price for those. I am sure if he had gotten the sweet deal i did, he would have some bose or polk audio (i perfer polk - great quality without the a$$ raping that boss does) set.

Bose/Polk both aren't that great. :p

really? What would you think is great without paying and arm and a leg and promising your first born to the seller? I have a polk audio system i bought in my basement theater room and man it sounds fantastic!

I'll let you guys know about the Raptors, I won one of the auctions.

NICE! if they are all good drives... what a good fortune. I would have got them for myself if it wasn't for the fact that i already have enough drives in my pc.

really? What would you think is great without paying and arm and a leg and promising your first born to the seller? I have a polk audio system i bought in my basement theater room and man it sounds fantastic!

HSU, SVS, AV123, HTD, HK, Onkyo, etc. From those, you can get a decent setup for about $2500, the price you paid for your 2 30"ers and the two PS3s. :p

SOOOOO :) The guy came through :) I got me two PS3's 60GB version for only $700.00 Yes.. .the guy raised the price because he gave me 2 new ones instead of one new and one used. He provided reciepts so THEY ARE NOT stolen :) YAY!!! Talk about Fortune!!!

Well if your friend backs out on the PS3 definately put me down for one. I need a Blue-Ray player now.. Bad...Or if you can get another one?

Pictures will be up on the 9th. I can take a picture of my Dell, but i want to do a complete review of the Dell and the Westy so i figured i would wait. I'll take a picture tonight and of the PS3s to prove it :) My friend has the other Dell 30 at his house so i won't be able to take a pic of both together until this weekend cause i am going over his house for a LAN.

I don't game on this box it is for development, and when using audio I only use studio headphones. There is no need for any other speaker setup... if I wanted that I would use my 7.1 setup on my theatre system.

It's the max bid feature..

I know how the max bid feature works, I'm talking about 3 people all upping their bids every few seconds until the end. I mean no bids besides mine until the last minute, then bam bam bam :p

Anyway, there were 3 auctions of them going, let us know how yours turned out :)

Yeah turns out all of the HDD are bad, some click and some don't even spin. I tried swapping PCB's but no luck. HDD make shitty paperweights. I need something creative to do with them now, any suggestions?

Yeah turns out all of the HDD are bad, some click and some don't even spin. I tried swapping PCB's but no luck. HDD make shitty paperweights. I need something creative to do with them now, any suggestions?

Ouch that sucks, glad I ended up loosing the auctions now.

I knew it was a 50 50 deal going into the auction. Oh well.

I tried to ask the seller this as well, but did you find any warranty info on the drives? I noticed they were missing the main sticker that usually holds that info.

Yeah no warranty. You are correct the necessary information is on the label, which was missing in this case.

Back