• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

You Make The Call!

coffee33

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jun 25, 2004
Messages
1,088
Ok brothers, I have $400.00 to spend on my new computer. I listed below what I already have.
ASUS K8V
Raidmax with 420watt PSU
Athlon 64 3200+ L-512

Now I need a stick of 512 that works with this K8V
A video card (I hear a 9800pro saphire is the way to go)
and a Harddrive (WD 40GIG 8Mb Cache)

Don't worry about me skimping cause I'm upgrading big time in 2 months tops.
Alright guys configure me something at newegg.com please and help a brother out :p
Take care and all you have a wonderful night! :)
 
I don't know about near you, but the Fry's near me had a 160GB Maxtor HDD for 69.99.
 
kcthebrewer said:
I don't know about near you, but the Fry's near me had a 160GB Maxtor HDD for 69.99.
Yeah awesome deal!
I have no frys near me within a state hehe.
I plan to drop 2-raptors 74gig in thid michine later. :)
 
foreignkid said:
Save if you're about to drop some big money into it.
Can't, doing some video editing this friday. No worries cause I'm also building my rents a machine with these parts when I upgrade to something better. :D
 
I bought:

VGA ATIOEM|RADEON 9800PRO 128M 8X% (Qty=1,Price=$198.00) Saphire
HD 40GB|WD 7200RPM 8MB WD400JB% (Qty=1,Price=$55.00)
DDRAM 512MB|64X64 PC-3200B 8T CRU% (Qty=1,Price=$86.00)
good choice for the price?
Thanks guys :)
 
Back
Top