You ever notice how.....

ITSTHINKING

[H]ard|Gawd
Reading about games people are playing is enough to give you the itch?

Lately I have really been taking a break from games, not on purpose but just because I could find time or whatever. I may have been temporarally "bored" with them for a while.

So I have been browsing the forums today at work reading about all these games people are playing, and on top of that I have all these christmas gift cards sitting in my wallet and now I can't wait to get home because I wanna buy/play some new games damnit!

I'm thinking about buying The Witcher, how would you describe the style of rpg it is? It has caught my interest today reading about it.

Any other suggestions to get me out of this "slump?"

I've been thinking the same thing about the witcher, I'll be curious to hear what people say (the official thread is a bit on the long side)...of course there is a demo out, I just havent started itching enough to DL it :p

I find that if I don't play a game for a while, or games in general, the experience is much better when I go back to them. Depending on how long you've stopped playing games, you may want to consider holding out a bit longer. I haven't played the Witcher but I've heard tons of great things.

This happens to me as well. I'm home from college for break, and I haven't set my computer up so I don't have a gaming computer. I'm getting the itch though it's only been a week.

I played the witcher demo. I wasn't impressed by it though but then again look at the games I play (sig) so that's probably to be expected.

I have heard a ton of good things about it but I can't really get into RPG so my opinion may be void :rolleyes:

I'm also thinking cod-4, I know it's awesome because of what I've heard but lately shooters haven't kept my attention as long as they used to, i mean even tf2 couldn't keep me online.
I did play through hl-2 ep 2, but thats a little different.

Back