YMMV - Smoking Stacker 830 for $133.99

trugbilddrachen

[H]ard|Gawd
I was at the Downer Grove Microcenter saturday and in their clearance section they had 4 (now 3) Cooler Master Stacker 830 (non window) cases never opened for $133.99. I ended up pick one up myself. They had 3 black and 1 silver. I grabbed a black one. Not sure if all Microcenters have this or now so YMMV... Retail on the Egg is at $249.99

I was at the Downer Grove Microcenter saturday and in their clearance section they had 4 (now 3) Cooler Master Stacker 830 (non window) cases never opened for $133.99. I ended up pick one up myself. They had 3 black and 1 silver. I grabbed a black one. Not sure if all Microcenters have this or now so YMMV... Retail on the Egg is at $249.99

Hehe, guess I'll check the Rockville one at lunch. Kind of have my doubts though since my location is so new :(

Does anyone have the MicroCenter SKU #s for these cases? It's six digits... If you have the SKU, you can call up your local store and just have the operator do a "sku lookup" to see if their local inventory shows any. Might save you a trip.

Back