Yet Another FS Thread

vbrtrmn

2[H]4U
Joined
Oct 10, 2003
Messages
2,314
All prices are including shipping via USPS for CONUS/Lower 48, you pay for insurance if you want it. All items are 15 day non-DOA refund, unless otherwise noted.

Any fair offer will be accepted.
There has been some confusion on what this means, as I recently received some thread crapping and a PM from someone stating that they were not interested in buying something from me and blah blah blah; I didn't actually read the whole PM, if you're not interested don't bug me. Here's the deal, I'm not really that concerned about the prices I post; I generally will do a quick search on Google or NewEgg for a price and post a under that price. If you email me and say, "I think that video card is way too expensive, a fair price is $100, here's why..." And you provide a decent reasoning/explanation, I'll sell it to you for $100, that's what I consider a "fair offer"! I don't consider this low balling, it is all part of making a deal. I don't do research in current market value of new and used computer equipment, I don't have time and I don't care that much. The only thing I really care about is providing top-rate service to people who are interested in doing business with me.

If you are interested in anything, please PM me, I will provide all of my contact information (Name / Address / Phone / Email / AIM). I will be happy to answer any questions you have.

Heatware: 44-0-0
eBay (if you care): 183 / 100%

Pics will be posted, the g/f has the camera.

Finally, I don't flame/crap threads, please pay me the same respect, trolls will be and have been reported. Thanks to mavalpha for clearing the thread!

---------------------- Drives ----------------------​
Fujitsu 40.0GB Laptop Hard Drive - $25
Pulled from working Creative Labs Nomad Zen, fits standard laptop ATA-6 connection.
Model MHT2040AT

Maxtor 80GB PATA - $25
Standard ATA hard drive, pulled from working system.
Model: D740X6L

---------------------- CPUs ----------------------​
AMD Opteron 148 - OSA148DAA5BN - $35 PENDING SALE
Purchased used from another [H] member, upgraded to a different one; pulled from working system.
Stepping code: CACJE
Frequency (MHz): 2200
Socket: 939
L2 Cache: 1MB
Cores: 1

AMD Opteron 8346HE - OS8346PAL4BGD - $150 for both or $100 each
Originally purchased via the Deal of the Century thread, I'm not going to have the cash to build out a high-end system for awhile, so they've got to go. I really want to sell both of them together.

---------------------- Video ----------------------​
BFG GeForce 7900 GTX OC - BFGR7951GTXOCE - $150
Upgraded to an 8800 series card, this one needs to go. This card was shipped from BFG recently from an RMA return. Cheapest price on google shopping is $299.99+shipping. Why is that the cheapest price? I have no idea.
 
Back
Top