yes redundant. need best possible monitor for cs go

BravO)))

Supreme [H]ardness
More specific though. Has to have 144hz, lowest possible input latency, multiple inputs, and good picture. Would like in addition, but not a deal breaker, ips, 1440p, and freesync. The later isn't as important. I want to eliminate everything that can interfere, where I am the only element. Not looking to spend over 600.

more important for CS than IPS and gsync/freesync would be ULMB/low persistence/low motion blur/lightboost! a good computer can run CS very fast... fast enough to be high frame rate ULMB all the time.

asus swift and the acer IPS contemporary both fit, but lack inputs and are expensive. MG279Q will be expensive, but apparently has more inputs.

I think you cannot get everything you're asking for. something needs to break, whether price or features

BenQ 2730z has the 1440p, freesync, 144hz
Also seems to have backlight strobing capability with motion blur reduction 2.0 (this part is more important to me personally than freesync, for minimizing input lag in CSGO), im kind of waiting on some more reviews to come in but close to pulling the trigger on this myself

Currently I have a 295x2, and that's why freesync would be nice to have, but not a must. Not getting a crt. One of those on a glass desk lol. I am thinking of waiting for the MG279Q because it has about everything I want. ULMB is something I am interested in. I am flooded with information about monitors and it is mind fucking me right now.

more important for CS than IPS and gsync/freesync would be ULMB/low persistence/low motion blur/lightboost! a good computer can run CS very fast... fast enough to be high frame rate ULMB all the time.
Also seems to have backlight strobing capability with motion blur reduction 2.0 (this part is more important to me personally than freesync, for minimizing input lag in CSGO)
there's not much eye tracking in cs and so low-persistence doesn't really help much.
plus lcd strobing adds some input lag equal to some fraction of a refresh cycle

g/freesync are completely unnecessary for csgo

when you turn your eyes are mostly fixated on your crosshair or at least the region around it

Back