• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Yes, it's another "hows my overclock" thread.

Malogato

Gawd
Joined
Mar 28, 2005
Messages
1,022
Ok.. So, i have acquired another 3500+ cpu.

I currently have it at 2527.3 mhz (252 x 10) @ 1.55 Volts

This is on STOCK hsf/air.

sysoc.jpg


Pardon the generic background.. this is.. well.. a just installed os

This is *generic* PQI PC3200 cas3 ram, 1gb ($95 at the egg)

I'm thinking that if this is what it can do on the stock hsf.. it's got a lot of potential, eh?
 
I tried x11, and so far, I have been able to get to

230x11 with 1:1 memory.

Yes, 230mhz out of generic ram! :)

I can get it higher with harsh dividers..
 
get some solid cooling, and that processor should fly, from what i remember, they were fx55 cores that didnt make either the speed or the cache wasnt 100% operational, hense why its been chopped to 512k from 1mb.
 
CCUABIDExORxDIE said:
get some solid cooling, and that processor should fly, from what i remember, they were fx55 cores that didnt make either the speed or the cache wasnt 100% operational, hense why its been chopped to 512k from 1mb.
Heh. am working on a water cooling solution. Probably with a 2 stage radiator/reservoir setup (have abandoned my plans for a tec)
 
Back
Top