• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

YEILD! (pic)

s10010001

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Sep 17, 2002
Messages
7,505
This is from my batch of pictures from San Diego CA yesterday. Not bad I think.. considering its right out of the camera (was RAW) I made a minor adjustment in the white balance, and removed my dust stop that was in the same place for all of my pics that day. Opps.. :) pec time

30d, 24-70f2.8L NO filter, ISO100, 1/250, f20
199345314-L.jpg


The original if anyone wants to see..
 
wow, that'd be a cool background if the yeild sign wasn't there. I've always had a thing for clouds. Maybe because my heads always up in them.
 
wow, that'd be a cool background if the yeild sign wasn't there. I've always had a thing for clouds. Maybe because my heads always up in them.

When I get the rest processed, there will be plenty with no odd ball stuff in it.. Ill post them here for ya.
 
Pretty good. The 24-70 is a great lens, it makes thing pop....
 
Indeed. I wish I had one for my 20D. :(


Awesome pic man, I really dig it. My new background.

lol, cool! Check back in a while, I am going to clean the sensor dust on the bottom right of the pic, then update the link...


I really should get a Polarizer.. might have made that pic better!
 
A polarizer might help, but remember, polarization is at its strongest when you are shooting at right angles to the sun.

Did you use a flash? The yield sign looks lit up somehow.
 
A polarizer might help, but remember, polarization is at its strongest when you are shooting at right angles to the sun.

Did you use a flash? The yield sign looks lit up somehow.

Yup I used a 430ex at -3 for a tad of fill...
 
Another shot form that day...

My sis took this for me, I didn't change the settings at all.. Considering it was 1/1600, ISO1000, f2.8...me thinks ISO400, 1/400, f4 would have been better... ohh well.. the shot is nice I think. My GF like it alot.

199800244-L.jpg
 
Back
Top