• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Yeah! Top 200, baby!

mavalpha

[H]F Junkie
Joined
Jan 3, 2005
Messages
10,448
200 on the dot, as of 2pm EST. I've been looking forward to this for quite some time.
http://www.hardfolding.com/index.php?go=1009&tm=33&id=1323&page=2

I guess I can stop now, since I don't have anywhere near enough processors available to push me up to the top one hundred... :p


Edit:
I will accept early-21st-birthday presents of dedicated Folding boxes... :p My school math (not meth!) lab could use some backup!
 
Nicely done! As for not breaking the top 100...I thought that way too, and then things suddenly improved (I was able to b0rg a series of computer labs). Never give up the dream of b0ring the world! :p

 
congrats! Seeing your achievement prompted me to check my stats...and I'll be danmed if I'm not 149 :p

I guess depending on the machines you have you'll be taking me down after a while ;) :eek:
 
mavalpha said:
Traitor! Exile him! Freudian slips like that can cost you, my friend! :p

Hehehe....whoops...teach me to alternate between posting and reading Hegel. I'm told that he's interesting, somewhere. Maybe his philosophy of right will be decent...

 
Congrats, just remember, those of us topside are waiting... ;)

 
Congrats! I probably won't ever get that high, since I don't have access to computer labs....my 5 borgs (fastest is an Athlon XP 2500) will just have to keep cranking...
 
Congrats. Look like you'll pass me in about 2 weeks...unfortunately I had to shut down the majority of my farm due to power bills.

 
blakex said:
Congrats. Look like you'll pass me in about 2 weeks...unfortunately I had to shut down the majority of my farm due to power bills.


Blakex I wondered what happened to you. You had me by over 10000 points a while back. Glad to see you're still around and folding. To the OP, congrats and you suck for passing me! :)

 
congo-rats...

I'm currently 193-194, my ppd has been like halved for awhile.. so you might pass me. However I just reformatted a friends comp, installed F@H. And I have 3 boxen I need to set up... but I don't know if I will be able to with my room being 95 F during the day with only 2 computers in it + shit air conditioning....
 
Back
Top