YEA!!! I GOT MY ST.PAULI's GIRL POSTER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xpl1c1t

Limp Gawd
Man, this thing is totally, can i say, *POSH*. Wtf does that word mean anyway........

Fucking n00bs, this the hot deals forum, you share hot deals you have seen advertised, not say which ones you got in a new thread, fucking dipshit, this isnt hard kid, you dont see anyone else making new threads say OH YEA ME NOOB ME NOOB ME GETS DAH FREE PEN ME 1337!

Originally posted by battleangel3222
Fucking n00bs, this the hot deals forum, you share hot deals you have seen advertised, not say which ones you got in a new thread, fucking dipshit, this isnt hard kid, you dont see anyone else making new threads say OH YEA ME NOOB ME NOOB ME GETS DAH FREE PEN ME 1337!

ive seen it happen alot actually

You've been here for 3 months. Just think you should be a little more careful about the whole name calling thing.

oh...ok so your superior to me because you have 2500 posts and have been here longer than me? No I know rules just as much as you do, your not some kind of higher authority because of you have less of a life than me.

oh...ok so your superior to me because you have 2500 posts and have been here longer than me? No I know rules just as much as you do, your not some kind of higher authority because of you have less of a life than me.

I wasn't comparing myself to anyone. I was just saying you shouldn't be comparing yourself to people that are just about as new as you. Don't take things so personally. Sheesh.

I dont care if you are new...I dont care at all, everyone should read the forum rules. It was the first thing I did when joining this board, along when everything I agreed to when registering, it just shows you how pathetic the people are on this board. Can they...not read? its simple..its a sticky, it says "READ ME FIRST!" or something similar...

I dont care if you are new...I dont care at all, everyone should read the forum rules. It was the first thing I did when joining this board, along when everything I agreed to when registering, it just shows you how pathetic the people are on this board. Can they...not read? its simple..its a sticky, it says "READ ME FIRST!" or something similar...
What about this rule?

NO FLAMING! If you do, you will be banned.

Please do. The guy mouths off all over the place.

On topic, I'm hoping I'll get mine soon :) I wonder if I drink more St. Pauli's it'll get here sooner...or maybe I'll pass out and wake up when it does get here....so yeah, I'll drink more. Oh look! It's St. Paddy's day!

Flaming? reminding members of rules who constantly spam is flaming? Mabie you need to do some reading yourself.

I got my poster last weekend. It excites me in so many ways:
Beer...
Hot chick..
Hot chick offering beer....
Doesn't get much better than that! :D

i've been here longer than any of y'all. shut up.

to get the thread back on track, for those who are wondering this is what the poster looks like. I got it about a week ago.

stpauli.jpg

^ here we go again, EXACTLY as described in my post. Another punk who thinks hes a badass because he came to hard forums before me, I bow before you mr superior kid who registered before me.

^ here we go again, EXACTLY as described in my post. Another punk who thinks hes a badass because he came to hard forums before me, I bow before you mr superior kid who registered before me.

Righttt... :rolleyes:

This coming from the guy who just flamed the shit out of someone else for "not knowing the rules" and acting superior.

No one thinks they're better than you because they regged here before you or have more posts... just chill already.

P.S. Congrats on posters :) I don't think I'm getting mine :(

fine fine ill drop it, but if you cant tell the kid thinks hes better than us or something just read the idiots post.

i got mine like a month ago, and while that girl is good looking, i dont think its worth starting a thread, just bring the old one back from the dead... accidental rhyme...

fine fine ill drop it, but if you cant tell the kid thinks hes better than us or something just read the idiots post.

I would bet $10 your 12 years old.:rolleyes: You sound like a damn idiot.

whos the one who cant drop the subject here? I love it when people make themselves look like children calling other people children.

This the hot deals forum, you share hot deals you have seen advertised, not say which ones you got in a new thread

Fixed to remove flaming!

There's no need for going off on people like that. That's flaming, and just rude.

BTW, it's "you're". Pet peeve. Thank you!

Are you referring to me? Sheesh!

i'm not claiming to be better than anyone because of my postcount or time here, but i do think i have a better appreciation of how the rules work simply from experience.

cue *arguing on the internet picture*

I got one too, but teh douche bags at teh post office crumpled it. I need to get another one.

whos the one who cant drop the subject here? I love it when people make themselves look like children calling other people children.

he didn't make himself look like a child, he was right. you're freakin out a bit too much about this.

And this is why I hate the [H]ardforums......a bunch of sniveling cocky ass bitches thinking they own the place.

I got mine too yesterday but the cardboard was bent in at one part so it got crinkled in some places but hey I can't complain I did get it for free!

Originally posted by batotman
And this is why I hate the [H]ardforums......a bunch of sniveling cocky ass bitches thinking they own the place.

And yet you're still here...

Mine showed up the otherday... no shipping damage, though the wife didn't appreciate it as much as i did

Geez ban this dude already... What's up with HardForum lately? It seems to be attracting the Slime of the Earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back