• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Yay! New setup!

Riddlinkidstoner

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Aug 12, 2006
Messages
4,630
NewWC002.jpg


New Thermaltake Armor from Hot Deals. :D Can't beat $130 shipped in pristine condition.

D-tek FuZion
Swiftech MCR220-QP Radiator
Swiftech MCP665 Pump
Swiftech Micro-Res
Masterkleer 7/16" Tubing

Mmm sexy.

Idle: 32c w/ Coretemp
Load 41c w/ Coretemp

Current speed: 3.0ghz 1.3v.

I've gone to 3.6ghz on air so I'm hoping for a wee bit more with this setup :D

Things I need to do:

Buy longer SATA cables!
Turn my hard drives around.
Shorten tubing from res to pump.
Buy more Yates :D
 
great looking setup!

if you don't mind me asking, why do you have tape wrapped around the rear fan?
 
How loud is that OCZ ram cooler? I currently have the corsair ones they annoy me w/ their high pitched whine.
 
2ND to the pictures size. What size is the pictures ?

How did you added the 250mm fan on the side of the case ?
 
Back
Top