Yay, new problem-soundstorm

P

ProjectChaos

Guest
Ok, so I tried hooking up some old speakers and they didn't work, so I went back to my old ones and now when I look in soundstorm the audio says it's playing but nothing is coming out. I've checked everything and I can't for the life of me figure it out. Anything would be very helpful. Thanks.
 
This may sound stupid, but you do you have the Master output or any others muted? Also check and make sure you have both Digital and Analog ouputs selected.
 
yes, master output is not muted. both analog and digital are selected.
 
wouldn't you want to uncheck digital output if you have analog speakers? When I'm connected to analog speakers, I hear no sound when I check the digital output on mine.
 
Soundstorm is only on the digital spdif ports. The analog jacks are ac97 codec.

You need a reciever with dolby digital (or speakers with decoder) to take advantage of soundstorm.
 
Back
Top