• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

yay! finally finished my 600 pointer

Joined
Dec 26, 2004
Messages
725
After like 6 days it feels like (this computer isn't on 24/7), my A64 finally finished its 600 pointer, which should update in the next update (in like 10 min) and my PIII is about to finish a 186 pointer in an hour or so, which will hopefully push me over the 10,000 mark in the next few days :D

 
Nice. :cool:

I wish I had a 600 pointer....or six of them actually. Oh wth, if I'm going to wish for work units, I'll take six 364 pointers and then 6 more and then 6 more. ;)
 
Back
Top