• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Yate Loon Fan Substitute

vividshock

Weaksauce
Joined
May 31, 2014
Messages
127
I'm looking for fans that have the same sound profile like the Yate Loons, but at a 140mm size as currently there aren't any high speed 140mm Yate Loon. CFM has to be at least 88CFM as currently the air pressure in my case is slightly negative and I intend to keep it that way.

Edit: I knew there are 140mm high speed yate loons out there, but they seem to be of varying qualities if not gotten for certain distributors.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top