Yate Loon 120mm PC Case FANS FIVE(5) for $14.50 (3 diff colors) xpcgear.com

morpheus6d9

[H]ard|Gawd
So for those who are looking for some cooling solution here it is.
For under $15 you can get FIVE of these fans. You also have 3 styles to choose from. Black, Orange, or Black/Orange Combo
@XPCGEAR.COM

This link here for in depth specifications and analysis

These are great to turn your blazing inferno into a safe environment for your hardware. They are virtually silent when undervolted while still maintaining sufficient air flow.

Many people are paying over $15 +sh for fans just like these such as the S-Flex. Undervolt these and this is a great deal. http://www.silentpcreview.com/ has tutorials on undervolting.

they're both the same price.
xpcgear is cheaper with shipping and you can even upgrade to 3 day for like 50 cents.

jabtech is $22.xx shipped while xpcgear is $20.xx

therefore xpcgear is cheaper :)

I'm just waiting on a good deal on these or some similar fans...maybe with free shipping i'd jump but we'll. i ordered my 650i from these guys (xpc) so i ordered one of the yateloons for a buck extra and it's very good

good fans? work well with fan controllers? $6 just to ship 1 fan.

Shipping depends on your location. For me XPC is $22.22 shipped for 5, jabtech is $22.26. If I update XPC to the 3day which is jabtechs slowest the price jumps to $22.51, but either way these would just be going into my parts box as spares so the shipping speed doesn' t matter to me in the least.

this deals been on since last november, i got 5 of those when i found out a while ago pleasently surprised its still on and yup yate loon's rock. They make the nexus shit, which is godlike quiet. if only they had the white/black combo i would jump on it again...seriously what am i gonna do with all these 120mm fans.

good fans? work well with fan controllers? $6 just to ship 1 fan.

Buy in bundle. These aren't good fans - they are the best. You don't need a fan controller since they are SILENT, as in not "silently quiet" but as in "YOU CANT HEAR THEM an inch away from your EAR" silent ;)

Just ordered 10 fans from xpcgear. I like these guys A LOT!

Ordered 2 motherboards from them a month ago and got them in 2 days (VA) instead of 3 days as stated. Also, the price was fantastic. $30 cheaper then newegg and they gave me a discount for buying two.

Ordered 10 fans (black) for $36.xx with 3 day shipping. $3.6x for a fan shipped!

Jab-tech was pretty much the same price BUT with ground shipping. Rather go with 3 day so I'm sure I'll get them within Wednesday instead of Monday/Tuesday of next week and 3 day shipping @ Jab Tech was freakin $15!!

XPC FTW!!!

Awesome deal. Bought 5ea fans (14.50) plus 2ea 6' DVI cables (link) using coupon code xpcgear207dc6 to save a buck. Total cost w/ 3day shipping was $30.08. Not too shabby at all! :cool:

Word up. I've put these fans in multiple machines for people, still dead silent. Your hard drive most likely makes more noise than these do.

Maybe it's me... I've used the Black and Orange and the all black. the Black seem louder to me. Am I nuts! lol

22.59 3day. Very nice.

Labtec
LVA-7330 for an extra penny if you order $10 or more

Only $0.01 when you use coupon code "freegift" at check out. Simply add to your shopping cart on Orders over $10! Please note only one coupon code may be used per order.

If you want a bit more ooomph out of your fans www.petrastechshop.com sells these along with the slightly beefier 'M' version.

I'm actually thinking of possibly picking up some m's to try out in the future. But it should be noted they're a little bit louder, and it'd be a good idea to run them with a fan controller.

Also, I've currently got 4 yates in push/pull for a 2x120 rad (the low speed ones), and it's way louder than I had expected them to be. I'm going to be switching to a pull config soon, so hopefully that, and the fact that I'm dropping 2 fans will help out noise levels

At least in my case, Petras is about 6 dollars more expensive for the L's.

xPCgear is a better deal than jab-tech.

Shipping - Ground to CA.

• xPCgear FIVE (5) Yates
  • Subtotal: $14.50
  • Shipping: $6.82
  • Tax: $1.05
  • 2.50 savings: -$2.50
  • Total: $19.87

• Jab-Tech Three (3) Yates
  • Subtotal: $9.00
  • Shipping: $7.26
  • Tax:
  • Total: $16.26

19.87 - 16.26 = $3.61

3.61 / 2 = $1.80 PER extra fan at xPCgear :)

Thanks OP, in for 5

How are the Scythe SFF21F, the evercool aluminium and the Vantec stealth compared to the M version's of the Yate loons? They all seem like they have a better Cfm to db rating than the Yate loons

Ordered 5! Offer is still good...although I think they went up $1.00 for a 5-bundle. However, since I still have 5 sitting in my cart from over a week ago, I got them for $14.50 still!

I received all 5 of mine about a week ago from this deal. Got em all with no problems.:)

if anybody was wondering, these are slightly LOUDER than the stock antec tricool fans on lowest. i'm sure they push more air at the same db level though.

Prices went up $1, still in for 5, $2.50 and $1.00 discount seems to be dead or not apply

Your Order
Item Cost
5 120mm Yate
Loon D12SL-12
SuperSilent
PC Case
Cooling Fan
(120x120x25mm
, 3 Pin and 4
Pin
Pass-Through
Connectors,