How come no one told me how much better sound could be with the Klipsch pro-media 2.1 THX ?
I got a pair off of treebay for pretty cheap well actually i bid on the gmx version and they sent me these instead... I couldn't be happier...
question is...
right now i have the SB live card should i upgrade? basically my rig is my multimedia center i do everything on it dvd's music, games will an upgraded sound card be worth it and my limit is $70
I got a pair off of treebay for pretty cheap well actually i bid on the gmx version and they sent me these instead... I couldn't be happier...
question is...
right now i have the SB live card should i upgrade? basically my rig is my multimedia center i do everything on it dvd's music, games will an upgraded sound card be worth it and my limit is $70