Yahoo widgets disappear when using Flip 3D

Hi when I have my Yahoo widgets running and I use flip 3D the widgets disappear. As soon as flip 3d is off they reappear. Is there any option or any way to fix this so they don't disappear? The Vista's Gadgets dont disappear when I use Flip 3D but the Yahoo widgets do. Any info is greatly appreciated. thanks, Stu

Uhmmm... how long do you keep Flip3D active? I mean, most people just use it for a second, maybe two at most then they're done with it... just curious.

not long, mabey 1-2 seconds but I would prefer if the Yahoo widgets didn't disappear.IMO the Vista's gadgets are mostly for show and that's about it. I prefer the Yahoo Widgets over the Vista's gadgets.

Not just because they're much much more useful but because you can change the size of most of them.I'm running at 1920x1200 and the Vista's gadgets are way too small on my display. I wish there was a way to resize them.

The Yahoo widgets give you that option. Is there a reason that the Yahoo widgets disappear when using Flip 3D? is there any option or setting that can keep them from disappearing?

Back