• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Y-adapter or possible switch needed?

Scotch77

Gawd
Joined
Jul 27, 2005
Messages
769
I have a Audigy 2 and I have headphones below and some Boston acoustic speakers. Now I use both frequently, since I am in my dorm I can sometimes only use my headphones and sometimes only the speakers.

So I need some sort of splitter, a 1/8" Y-adapter to 2x 1/8". I went to radio shack and was disappointed in there selection. I am worried about the sound quality being degraded, which is something I really don't want.

Even though the Y-adapter looks like a good option, That would mean that I would be running both products 100% of the time.

si Id take it a A-B switch would be much, better I also took a look at these in radio shack but all they had was for cell phones.

I am interested in buying a really good switch for a really good price. I am a college student and broke. so Like $20 is about right.



any recommendations, especially online purchases would be great.
 
When all else fails Google it. :D

Here is one of my results.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product//B000069E1V

I am surprised Radio Shack did not have because they used to sell two different ones and although you can't find them on their website now all three of the radio shack stores near me still have them in stock.
 
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top