xternal where are you

Status
Not open for further replies.

pittviper

Gawd
i made a deal with him for a motherboard he had listed in his for sale thread here http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1052909

i sent out the postal money order on 6-05-06 he pm's me on 6-10-06 saying he had received the payment and that the motherboard would go out by that tuesday .

well it is now 7-06-06 almost a month since he received the payment and i still have not received the motherboard .

i have sent him several pm's since 6-21-06 asking him if he had shipped out the motherboard and i know he has had a chance to read them because he has logged on to the forums since then .

yet he has ignored every single one of those pm's leaving me no other option but to start this troll thread .

if you actual read the post you whould see he used MO not paypal

Just a FYI if you paid with a Postal mo you can put federal charges against him going though the post office because it would be considered mail fraud for one since he scamed you using the post office and 2 he scamed you and took a federal note. Both of which can be taken care of again going through the post office and filing a claim in which they will contact the FBI and get the ball rolling for you.

If not lesson learned for you and anyone else that reads this that if you do any deal at all that doesnt "feel" right make sure to always send a postal mo. Can be for $1, it doesnt matter jsut as long money from the post office (a federal government controlled office) is sent and if your taken, federal charges can and will be delt out. Never send any other kind of mo. The extra money they cost is worth the insurance and are easily traceable.

I have been taken once and the 3 times I ive been tried I mention this (which can be verified by calling your local PO if you dont want to believe me) and it is amazing how fast my item or money was sent back to me.

In my experience with check or MO...

The people i dealt with in the past dealing with payments as to checks or MO. I always ask for there home # address DL etc.. If the seller is legit in his selling world, sure they'll give you there personal info as to your protection. For some reason there hesitant, shit, there thieves or a troller. Just because someone here has a limp gawd or etc... and has a respectful feedback, youll never know. I only ran into one bad transaction by sending a check, but he got caught for fraud. So people be careful out there.. That just my .02.

Hope you get your issues resolved

okay this getting annoying i sent him another pm about this deal and he logged in again today and still no reply i will give him til monday to respond before going to the post office and fileing a complaint

Do that. If he does not respond by monday, call his local Police Department, and the FBI.

Good luck.

this guy needs banned as a bad trader
it has now been well over a month since he notified me he received payment and that it would be shipped out and i still have not received the item
he doesnt respond to pm's and he has logged on since then so he has more than enough time to read and respond to the pm's

If there are any (unlikely) new developements, please PM a mod to have this reopened.

VA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back