_atheros.jpg

Athlon XP 2000+ $40

Atheros A/B/G Wireless MiniPCI Card $30

_crystal1.jpg
_crystal2.jpg

CrystalFontz 634 USB Display Backlit Green -- 4 lines! $50

_lyra.jpg
_multimeter.jpg

RCYA Lyra -- takes AA batteries, USB, latest firmware, 256mb built-in, work with my 1gb sd card... needs a rubberband to hold the battery door shut, but works beautifully otherwise. $40

2 BK Precision Multimeters--both take an AA battery, and are in need of a 500mA/250V fuse. A great gadget to have around to check the real voltage of a power supply if you think some of the leads are undervolting... $20 a piece

_promise.jpg
_klh.jpg

Promise TX2 133 controller--add 4 more ATA6 drives to your system.
$20

Pair of KLH Speakers -- indoor/outdoor speakers, decent sounding, not much bass, 40W a piece. $15 for the pair, regular mail

_intelgig.jpg
_orinoco.jpg

Intel Gigabit PCI Adapter -- perfect, supports jumbo frames. $25

Orinoco 802.11b PCMCIA card -- this was (and probably still is) the quintessential war-driving card--it has the little antenna patch-in, and apparently they can be modded to some unheard of wattage... $15

_siemens1.jpg
_siemens2.jpg

Siemens SL56 with USB Cable (and the charger is somewhere, I'm led to believe) -- one of the buttons doesn't press correctly, but I'll throw in the Torx drivers that will open the phone for an extra $15 (they were expensive--very precision). This is the tiny slider phone, and if you need one for parts, this would be great. At the very least, it's something to play around with. Locked to Cingular. $40

_512ram.jpg
_tvcard.jpg

512 MB DDR400 Ram -- I remember it being Crucial ram underneath, probably normal timings. $40

WinFast TV 2000 XP -- I bought this while I had cable, but I don't watch TV anymore, so it's rather pointless to hold on to. $30

_blitzz.jpg
_dellwireless.jpg

(2) iBlitzz USB 802.11b Wireless Adapters -- these guys are great in a pinch to see if a wireless problem is just your default card, or an access point problem. Also decent for wardriving, although I have an original Orinoco PCMCIA card above... $8 a piece

Dell Wireless MiniPCI adapter -- 802.11b, worked beautifully when I pulled it three months ago. $15

_10100network.jpg
_cfreader.jpg
_firewire.jpg
_logitech.jpg
_remote.jpg
_rs232.jpg
_tempprobe.jpg
_tigraph.jpg

10/100 Ethernet Card -- free if you buy something else, otherwise, pay shipping

CF Card reader, usb 1.1 -- $5

Firewire card, 3 external, 1 internal 10

Logitech Optical Scroll Mouse $5

Packard Bell Remote -- programmable for Winamp, pretty common remote. Serial port, infrared... Have fun. $5

RS-232 Breakout Box -- I hear serial is making a come-back. Be prepared. $5

Temperature Probe/Thermometer -- are you sick? hold this under your tongue. Or check the temperature around your cpu. Either way... $10

Ti USB Connector -- hook up any TI calculator to your computer.
$10

Shipping will be $4.50 flat rate, USPS Priority Mail w/ delivery confirmation.
I haven't been buying/selling for a while, but my old heatware is still there under xram...
Paypal is preferable, PM me with any questions. Please don't ask me about trades -- I'm really not looking for anything right now.
-Andrew

bump for you

and ill be getting this

CrystalFontz 634 USB Display Backlit Green -- 4 lines! $50

i talked to you on aim!!

Back