paintballax4ever
Limp Gawd
- Joined
- Aug 22, 2002
- Messages
- 222
Are these Dell XPS's water cooled? Because I was over at a friend's house and man are they freaking quiet.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Your best bet would be to just crack the case and have a look.paintballax4ever said:Do you guys have any idea what kind of fans they can be using? I heard the XPS is runs at a low temperature, but I seriously can barely hear anything from the computer.
No.robberbaron said:I dont know but, does its motherboard allow for overclocking?
EnderW said:
robberbaron said:Waste of money then. What kind of garbage "enthusiast" computer doesnt allow enthusiast use?
EnderW said:Gaming enthusiast != hardware enthusiast.
Craftish said:What's the thing near the RAM that looks basically like another stick but is angled? Is it just a weird setup for dual channel or something?