• Great friend of mine with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    https://athleteoftheyear.org/2026/keenan-a856

XPL051v3's WTB Thread

XPL051v3

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
May 29, 2006
Messages
1,045
I'm getting ready to build a new computer soon so i'm looking for some parts. In the mean time i'm looking to upgrade an older computer I have to sell for some extra cash. If you have any parts listed below feel free to contact me with a price shipped to 95928. Also willing to trade for any items I have in my FS/FT thread below. Thanks for looking

PayPal Ready

HEATWARE: XPL051v3

WTB:

500W + Power Supply 20+24pins for a 775 Intel Machine [Found Locally]

Cheap Sound Card (doesn't matter the brand as long as it works) [Thanks ekuest]

Nintendo NES original with at least 1 controller and all hook ups, no games but if you have some I might be interested

More Items Coming Soon!

FS/FT Thread:

http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1554718

-Xzi
 
Last edited:
TTT, Looking for some old RAM PC3200 prefer 1 GB (512MB may still work, let me know what you got) stick for an old AMD Athlon XP 2500+ machine (Soyo Dragoton Ultra Platinum Edition Motherboard).

-Xzi
 
Bump, looking for a cheap IDE or Sata prefer 80GB hard drive. Must be fully functional. I need this by the end of the week or else craigslist.
 
TTT, I know someone has some older hard drives there not using, offer up!
 
Back
Top