Xpert - VX or Plat. Ver 2.0

Frallan

Gawd
Sigh...

I just went in and made a search on the on-line stores that let U pre-order the DFI MoBo and then i realised I need RAM as well. I sort of always assumed that Id use the OCZ Plat Rev 2 but then I saw the VX Gold (up to 3.2 V) in the store. And in the background theres a Corsair Xpert lurking... (It would really look nice in my box :) )

ARRRGHHH please advice..

I know that noone have had any experience with tha Corsair yetbut has anyone played with the VX?

what do u need to know? both look cool, choose whichever is more to ur liking :D

Well Ill be running them pretty fast and with tight timings so what I need is to get some virtual experiance (i.e somone elses) on what stick are good with the MoBo.

I'm getting 260 2-2-2-10 3.4v with the VX on a DFI UT 250 nf3. Good stuff if you've got the voltage.

Ok @ AT today Wesly published the results for the OCZ 3200 Plat rev2. running over 300 MHz at 1T :D

If they are for an AMD system then it doesn't matter what RAm you get because the processor doesn't make much use of it when overclocked. This is all talked about alot over in the AT forums, but I would say if still want massive overclockers get the Corsair pc4400 that AT reviewed because it set records for overclocking. If you want something that will look super cool & has the ability to give you a solid overclock get the Xperts.

Back