• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

xp3nd4bl3's mega FS Thread

wow very nice stuff. thinking about getting the touchscreen pc for my son...

Yeah, it's a great kids' computer, and based on the Windows 8 demos I'd imagine it will be even better with win8 because of the new touch interface.

It comes with a Win7 Home Premium license.
 
Crapdragons, I really wish I had seen that colossus earlier. If that guy finds himself short on pocket change you may have a backup ;)
 
i dont have that kind of cash on hand to throw down for your decked out mini, but thanks for the thought. I was gonna trade my dell e5510 for the mini plus some cash maybe but thats not all that practical as I still need a laptop for school.

it's a wicked sick mini though
 
nah, I'm just out of money, waiting for my paycheck and I'll see how tempting this is..
 
Just trying to see if i can swing the mini doesnt look like it
 
bump for you. Debating on that touchscreen pc still. Trying to convince the wife spending that for my 2yr old is worth it. He already plays on the normal pc but wants to touch the screen, so this would be an easy transition for him.
 
PM sent about the Sans Digital, hopes I gets it. Those are AWESOME!
 
bump for you making me hate myself for being broke, i want that projector!

BUMP!
 
buy this kids stuff, the price on teh projector is insane!
 
Back
Top