• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Xp Stuck In infinite reboot

NefariousD

n00b
Joined
Aug 15, 2006
Messages
26
Im not too sure whats really going on here. I just got a new SATA drive today. Opened up my rig and hooked it in. Now when I turn my computer on, it hangs after a few seconds at the Xp load screen then reboots. I can boot it into safe mode but thats it. I already tried a system restore and I did remove the new hd already. Any ideas whats going on?
 
Boot to safe mode, disable the option to restart computer in case of error (look under My PC advanced options) and see whats causing the BSOD

oldmx
 
Back
Top