• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

XP - Sound & Audio devices

htwild1

Weaksauce
Joined
Aug 24, 2004
Messages
86
Hello all,

I am running XP- SP1 with a Prodigy 7.1 sound card. Suddenly the option in Control panel, Sound & Audio devices was greyed out with a line saying "no audio devices detected."

I uninstall & reinstall the Prodigy drivers to no avail. I can still run foobar2000 with sound. Only no sound came out when I play a game here & there.

I also removed the card to a different PCI slot but the same thing happens.

Any idea what it is? Thanks.
 
Back
Top