• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

XP Share Access Logs?

rise2mcr

n00b
Joined
Apr 28, 2007
Messages
49
I have an old XP box I have some folder shares on. I was wondering if there are access logs to see who has accessed some of the files on one of my shares, and if so is this feature enabled by default?
Is there any way to find out who (by username or by IP address) has accessed the files (or any files) on my shares and when (if possible?)

Thanks for your help everyone!
 
Back
Top