XP-90 $24.99

From what I've read the HYPER 6 weighs 995 grams compared to 110 grams for the XP-90. I'll take the XP-90.

LiquidX said:
Whats the best fan to get for this?
I have a panaflo for my xp90, can remeber the exact model, the one rated at 2900 rpm (high speed i think). it's quite and works great.

I just bought 2 of them from SVC on Tuesday. AARGH. (Ok, a $10 price difference does not a tear-out-your-hair-howl make, but would have meant I could have upgraded shipping so wouldn't have had to wait a week.)

If you're going to keep your board horizontally mounted, as good as the Hyper 6 is you're risking cracks the motherboard if you move it given how heavy that beast is. I'm willing to trade a couple of degrees for piece of mind, especially since I'm running a dualie system...

Picked up an XP90 at the last SVC sale, damn happy with it! I got the Zalman Silent, but I trade back and forth with my Panaflo.

i bought this at the last svc sale. Great deal; w/ c&q i idle 33c w/ tt smart blue 90 on it.

I know i bought a tt fan.. but finding blue led 90mm fans that didnt suck is hard... :D

Bump, SVC Is doing the same Deal XP-90 24.99 and a XP-90 w/Fan for 29.99

Get the ThermalTake Silent Cat to go with it. Its cheaper, quieter, and has more cfm's then the Panaflow Medium.

ANy info on the silent cats? I ordered one ( hell the 80mm ones are in every toshiba plasma tv set) but i havent seen any reviews on them. Well one review on silent pc said it was horrable and they didnt even measure it.

ive used every fan possible with this heatsink and the cream thermaltake 92mm silentcat is by far the best.

I was also doubtful in the silent cat. Could it really be that quiet? I put it on my pc and thought it was loud, but I was wrong it was Panaflo which was now loud, because the silent cat was really quiet.

logan1 said:
which would you guys think is better a XP-90 or a HYPER 6

go Hyper 6 if ur case allows for upside down mobo placement (lian li v series)

the thought of that hunk of copper overhanging my 500 dollar video in a normal mobo makes me cringe :rolleyes:

whats the exact specification for the fan size?

Can someone link me on their site? Which panaflo

Heatpipe and Fan
for 29.99....

I don't think that's a sale price, I watched them for a while and they have been holding steady at 24.99 for the no fan version and 29.99 for the retail package with fan.

Like I said I bought 2 a couple weeks ago.

I bought an XP90 from SVC awhile ago.

AMD 3200+ A64 Venice with a Cheap 5 dollar fan(Zalman ZM-F2) Runs at 31c and is pretty damn quiet

Interestingly enough, when I got in on this deal the last time it was active, SVC accidently shipped me an XP-120 instead. $50+ HS for $25. :)

So what do you guys think i should buy XP-90 or Thermalright Big Water SE-120. I mean do you guys think XP-90 can be better than Thermalright Big Water?

annaconda said:
So what do you guys think i should buy XP-90 or Thermalright Big Water SE-120. I mean do you guys think XP-90 can be better than Thermalright Big Water?

well its definately YMMV
But my xp90 runs my 3000+ Venice at 31 idle. Thats pretty damn good.

i got freezing ac here in chicago and ive never even seen idle temps below 35.
and thats with every pc ive ever had.
my xp90 cools my venice 3200 at 39 idle, 48 prime torture
3500 venice at 37 idle, 46 load, 51 prime

My XP-90 has my 3200 Venice at 30-31C Idle.. I didn't believe it either at first... That's with a 92mm panaflo on it, and 2x 120mm fans in my antec slk3000b..

It's the coolest I've ever had a cpu.. I'm going to install one on my 3200 Newcastle and see if it can keep that mofo cool.. man that thing runs hot.

Back