Xoxide X-hour

Status
Not open for further replies.
ive had nothing but bad experinces with xoxide, but my friend orders alot of x hour specials and really likes them. guess if i ordered on x hour i would of had better results. im just spoiled from sites like newegg,sidewinder,frozencpu.

Ah, balls. I forgot about x-hour, even though I was the one to go ringing the bell the day before...

Oh well, it's alright because it was only that ugly case. :D :D :D

Ok, just a reminder, Xhour tonight. if tonight isnt any good im not going to pimp xoxide anymore.

Originally posted by laserdemon
Ok, just a reminder, Xhour tonight. if tonight isnt any good im not going to pimp xoxide anymore.

Me neither. I need some cathodes. *crosses fingers*

wtf, cathodes are cheap at svc. I hope the sale is good and not cathodes!

I mean I want a sale like there was before, like all sales over $10 get a free cathode. Free stuff is cool.:)

that im sure nobody would mind :p

but lately the deals have blown :/

Arg, an overpriced keyboard with a really lame mouse.

I've done business with Xoxide and it's a good company, but lately their XHours have been SHITTY!

aghh..horrible..and useless.

Hey..it says 0.00 if I just want the mouse..LOL

1 Xoxide Blue LED Fan Mouse
Add Func Mouse Pad: NO FUNC MOUSE PAD
Add Xoxide Mouse Bungee: NO XOXIDE MOUSE BUNGEE 0.00

Subtotal: 0.00

Too bad it does say... X-Hour Special - The Xoxide LED fan mouse is free only with the purchase of an illuminated keyboard avaliable HERE.
on the page.

ok, thats like 3 weeks of pure crap. im not going to pimp them on the forums anymore. since ive been doing it the sales have been crap. im jinxing it.

Bah this is the first time I've taken a look at thier x-hour specials I hope one day they will have quality stuff I've heard you talk about before! BAH!!!

i bought a keyboard..

40$ shipped with the free mouse..

i figure if it sucks, i can always ebay it or give it to someone as a gift, or you can never have too many keyboards..

You know, that keyboard MIGHT be cool if the could paint all but the letters in, and then re-arrange it to how a normal keyboard is laid out. Those laptop-style arrangements suck!

Too bad, I kinda like that mouse, too.

Doesn't seem like a bad deal...illuminated keyboard for $35? And then that cool mouse for free? Not the hottest, but it doesn't suck.

The other guy hit the nail on the head. Although people want a cool illuminated Keyboard, they want it like a regular keyboard....not a laptop small POS keyboard where everything is small AND close together, with no extra features/keys/buttons

GAY x-hour, it use to be good like 2 months ago, awesome deals. Xoxide has just gone downhill in the past 2 months for some reason.

I don't think they have gone downhill, they just aren't handing out as nice deals during X-Hour.

"What happened to you, Xoxide? You used to be cool."
"Xoxide's still cool!"
"Nah, you've changed, man."

Originally posted by wayne
how can i find out when the next xHour is?

got to their site click x-hour.

its every sunday at the same time.

how can i find out when the next xHour is?
Thats funny, its like posted on every page in this thread. I love it when people who have never read any of the pages in a thread just jump to the last page and ask a question thats already been answered. Im not being an ass, just an observation.

Whats the number for 911?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back