Xoxide Optical/Fan Mouse

The Donut

2[H]4U
Joined
Jan 28, 2003
Messages
3,122
Hey guys,

I just purchased the mouse they have on sale and well, it's a piece of shit, whether i got a bad one or not I have no idea.

I don't like to knock companies, but, this thing can't go in a straight line, it stutters constantly.

It's 800DPI which I beleived to be good at the time of purchase and granted I didn't expect much for the sale price of $19.99, but, atleast something that could handle a straight line.

Very dissapointed. :(
 
There will be a day, one can only hope, that people learn to heed the myriad of warnings against Xoxide and stop buying from them.
 
I contacted their support and asked why it wasn't Xoxide branded and why it the brand was "worn", letters all worn.

I simply got, well, sometimes they come like that, e-mail our RMA department and we'll return one for you.

I explained my situation, having shipped toa friend in the US then to me, since im in Canada and they don't ship to Canada, and they can't make an exception to ship to me so if i was going to get a replacement, it's going to cost more $$ shipping than the mouse is worth, almost double.
 
IT should have scome with a calibration utility.
 
Next time, grab a Logitech MX300 or MX310, then you will never have to worry about anything like that again :)
 
maybe go to Xoxide website and look for one? Or email them about one. OR maybe u can find a generic one on google.
 
Back
Top