Xoxide operation X today 9:00-9:30pm est

Last time sucked, advertising the promise of $60 Swiftec watercooling kits and all it was was a stupid case, 10 saitek keyboards and $1 CCFL's with outrageous shipping charges.

Last time I believe it was a random time betweek 9 - 10, now its 9 - 9:30.

i'm gonna miss it this time oh well don't need anything. they still haven't upgraded the servers to handle all that traffic so expect same delays. :p

Meh.. I'll check it out just incase they might have something since I'm building my computer next month. You never really know, last time it was nothing special and really disappointed me. But.. I could snag a deal. This time it looks to only be a 1/2 hour time window. Less retarted waiting to see their "deals".

Cool, ill be watching, will anyone ost when this thing starts exactly? And how long will we have to buy it, if we put something in a cart is that price automaticly locked in?

last time i was there when it went down, althought the checkout page was all lagged. what a waste of time.

garrettgjb said:
Cool, ill be watching, will anyone ost when this thing starts exactly? And how long will we have to buy it, if we put something in a cart is that price automaticly locked in?
between 9:00pm and 9:30pm EST. It is up to their choosing the exact time. Once you put it in the cart, I'd check out immediately because I think they sell out pretty quick if its a high demand item. Their inventory drops as people check out.

i dont think putting an item into your cart will reserve it for you; if it sells out while it's sitting in your cart, then sucks for you (i think).

i'll b watching too, hopefully there'll be something good. does ne1 know if the 3 main deals show up on the front page, or is it the operation-x page?

Well, I can understand them not wanting to have the cart reserve things if people aren't going to buy, but it is pretty lame that you have to "race" quite that hard. Even a 1 minute reserve with a limit of 1 item would be better...still, thanks for the reminder!

Last time the real "deals" were all on the front page, but they threw in a few other pretty decent deals around the site. They were throwing out some "lowest price on the net" prices for some Lian-Li cases. They still are priced pretty good.

So I want to jump on the Saitek Eclipse Keyboard, but how do you get it to the advertised price? It says $14, but when you add it to your cart it's $48.99. :confused:

mZimm said:
So I want to jump on the Saitek Eclipse Keyboard, but how do you get it to the advertised price? It says $14, but when you add it to your cart it's $48.99. :confused:
That was the sale last month.

It looks like the site hasn't buckled quite yet...do the deals show up as part of the 9 "featured items" toward the bottom of the page? Or will they get their own special slot on the front page when this thing starts? :confused:

Dalrain said:
It looks like the site hasn't buckled quite yet...do the deals show up as part of the 9 "featured items" toward the bottom of the page? Or will they get their own special slot on the front page when this thing starts? :confused:
That's what I'm wondering. I've never been at one of these before, where do the items show up?

It's live!

Swiftech H2O-120 Premium Water Cooling Kit - $60
Razo Streamline Illuminated Keyboard - Black - $9
Thermaltake Dr. Power PSU Tester - $5

Oh4Sh0 said:
front page, where the keyboard is currently

Thanks! Man, maybe somebody should make something like the woot.com checker to see when that item changes for use during one of these things. :p

Tried for the Swiftech kit the second it went up OOS already.

I picked up both the PSU tester and the keyboard. Would the water cooling system be something that could be sold for more on ebay?

EDIT: It's gone.

The items:

Swiftech H2O-120 Premium Water Cooling Kit - $60

Razo Streamline Illuminated Keyboard - Black - $9

Thermaltake Dr. Power PSU Tester - $5

ya i tried for the swiftech just for the hell of it too, didnt get it :(

I just put the Water Cooling kit in my cart the second it popped up, then I entered all my credit card info and everything, and went to check out, and it still said $1xx dollars.. whatever the original price was... so gay. I didn't order it though. I didn't want to get charged the full price.. soooooo gay. They probably would too. Then I added it back to my cart a few more times after removing it, and the $60 price never came up.. fk this bs. Now it says 0 left.. :eek:

Well, I got two things that I didn't need, but for $20 who can resist?

Well crap, forgot completely about it. =(

Nm, I wouldnt of bought anything had I been waiting. (water cooling kit only semi interesting thing there and its not the nice one with the mcp655 etc)

kahunaking said:
I missed the whole thing this time :( as im typing on my saitek eclipse from last time :D
I wish I would have been here last time; I've wanted a Saitek Eclipse keyboard for a while; but no way I'm paying $50 for it.

Same here. I was looking for this keyboard on the FS threads to see if i could pick up a used one. But then this came up so im happy.

If anyone wants to part with the res/pump component of their kit PM me. I missed out :(

Back