Xoxide.com PCI Relay review

Okay the last paragraph could use some breaking up, for example you desribe the card, power cord, buzzer, and then describe what should be there or is wrong in one whole block. (I glazed over a few times reading through it)

Be sure to make images load in a new window (target=_blank), it would allow you to let them download in the background while your reading without having to do it yourself. I like the images, thumbs could have been clearer and I wish they loaded faster but your on a free host so what can you do. Oh yeah, *please* put border=0 on your thumbnails and include an image of the final setup.

The pros/cons are flawless, and the review is a good read (I thought those cards were a bit more complicated than they really are.)

Gj =)

Lord of Shadows said:
Okay the last paragraph could use some breaking up, for example you desribe the card, power cord, buzzer, and then describe what should be there or is wrong in one whole block. (I glazed over a few times reading through it)

Be sure to make images load in a new window (target=_blank), it would allow you to let them download in the background while your reading without having to do it yourself. I like the images, thumbs could have been clearer and I wish they loaded faster but your on a free host so what can you do. Oh yeah, *please* put border=0 on your thumbnails and include an image of the final setup.

The pros/cons are flawless, and the review is a good read (I thought those cards were a bit more complicated than they really are.)

Gj =)

I'll try and make some changes tomorrow. Thanks!
The thumb fuzziness is from being lazy, and not creating them myself. I never even thought of opening the images in a new window since I always just middle-click to get them in a new tab. I did re-read over it myself, and it's just to much crammed in there.

I didn't know wether to make the images smaller for lower bandwidth connections or to leave them. Maybe I'll make the thumbnails larger and clearer, and reduce the full-size images a little.

shit, im on BB and the pics
raped my connection like a 15y/o girl. but good review, i was looking for one on these for when i get my watercooling put together

OK, made some changes.
There aren't any frills, but I think it gets the presents the info in an orderly manner.

I was going to get some shots of it with the pump wired up, and installed. My camera's batteries are dead though, andI don't have any spares. Hopefully tomorrow!

I decided to leave the photos alone. When I'm reading a review I like detailed pics, and it's irritating when trying to see details on a small lowres shot. I'm going to pay for webhosting, and move it eventually. That's part of the reason it's so slow.

ouch freeservers, ~5kbps on the loading for pictures, looking around for a cheap hosting service if your serious, i bought my own domain and run an apache server in the background on my main pc, works like a charm...
www.advanced101.com

advanced101101 said:
ouch freeservers, ~5kbps on the loading for pictures, looking around for a cheap hosting service if your serious, i bought my own domain and run an apache server in the background on my main pc, works like a charm...
www.advanced101.com

I'd like to do that, but dynamic IP, and my ISP blocks incoming traffic. My ISP offers more storage for cheap, ad I think I'm going to do it.

damn they beat me to it, i made one like that years ago, but sure enough, someone beat me to production.

Back