• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

xonar/windows volume increments?

badbadtz560

Limp Gawd
Joined
Apr 20, 2004
Messages
440
Does anybody know how to adjust the increments that the volume goes up by?

I use a saitek eclipse II keyboard and the volume seems to go up by 3 increments every time I push the button. Is there any way to change it to 1?

sound card is an asus xonar stx if it matters
 
Try a different keyboard if you can to make sure it's not an issue with how the Saitek is reporting keypresses. I have a Xonar DX which should have a very similar driver and pressing up/down does 1 increment as it should (I don't have a Saitek though). There may also be some windows setting you can change the keyboard settings on.
 
Back
Top