• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Xonar DX can't change default audio device

invinciblegod

Weaksauce
Joined
Dec 14, 2006
Messages
81
I have been having some problems with my new Xonar DX. I have a set of CM Sirius headphones that come with its own usb sound card. Sometimes, I want to change the system default to the headphones for certain things that might annoy my roomates. However, when I go into the sound settings playback tab and change the default device, the checkmark appears on the usb sound card but sound still comes from the speakers. But if I close the sound settings window and reopen it, the default device is the Xonar again! The xonar must be setting the default sound device to itself constantly or something. How do I get it to stop? Thanks.
 
Odd; driver problem maybe? I can change the default device with my Xense installed without issue.
 
Back
Top