Xonar D2X - Does it have a front panel connector?

RanceJustice

Supreme [H]ardness
2FA
Joined
Jun 9, 2003
Messages
7,101
Does anyone know if the Asus Xonar D2X has a front panel audio connector? I've gone years without being able to use my front panel connectors with my Creative cards, and I'd like to have an easy "conversion" to just being able to plug in my headphones when I need them.

If so, what kind of connector cable does it require, if any? I'm considering buying one of the Open Box D2Xes (they are CHEAP on newegg) and I just don't want to be without any critical hardware. Thanks
 
I connected my DX to my case's front panel with the pin connectors that came with the case that are connected to the mounted front panel jacks. No other parts required.
 
The D2X does not have a front panel connector.
 
DX does, D2X does not

Yea, doesn't make much sense
 
Back
Top