XMS 3500LL pro or Mushkin eXtreme 4000 for my new build

Holly molly they bumped the price on the 3500llpro corsairs. I paid $259 with free shipping and 25 bucks mail in rebate (which i havent received yet--bastards) :(

But all the memories mentioned are excelent those G skills are some mean rams. Mushkins only get if your really want to since personally they dont do anything for me. the xms 3500 llpros are my babies. I love this ram. Damn things overclock and are faster than hell and stable like the dickens. currently running them on an asus a8n sli premium and my rig screams.

But i dont have your mobo so i dont know how all the other rams work. I do know that the corsair work on the msi just fine but dont know about the other two.

i was looking at those g.skills but MSI doesn't include them in the supported memory. is anyone around here running them with a k8n diamond plus?

they're the same memory chips and pcb as the mushkin.. can't behave too much differently ;)

yallknowho said:
i was looking at those g.skills but MSI doesn't include them in the supported memory. is anyone around here running them with a k8n diamond plus?
. . . as it is stated in my sig's per say....... and this be running at 2.8 & stable (good enough for me). . . . .:D

Back