Xilikon's C2D combo funding :)

Xilikon

[H]ard|DCer of the Year 2008
Welcome to my small FS/FT thread :)

First of all, some rules :

-I'm in Canada so take this into account when making offers.
-Will not answer any lowball offers.
-All prices here doesn't include shipping.
-All the prices is OBO so make offers.
-Items listed here will be sold AS IS without any warranty unless marked otherwise.
-I will attempt to ship items the same day or next day. If the item is sold during weekends, it will be shipped next monday.
-Shipping will be made with Canada Post unless it's less expensive with Fedex (at my discretion). Also, if you want to use Fedex, shipping is at your own charge.
-I will ship to Canada and lower 48 states only.
-I will never ship first in all cases, sorry.
-I accept payments via PayPal verified non-CC or Money Order only. With Money Orders, allow time for me to receive it before I ship.
-I will try to answer any PM or emails the same day or next day.

My heatware and eBay feedback is both under Xilikon with no negatives ;)

Now, here is the goodies :

-2x Pentium 4 2.8 GHz with 512 Kb of cache, 533 MHz FSB (Northwood core) - Pulled from working machine but cannot test now for DOA - 20$ each (1 SOLD - 1 PENDING)

-IBM Travelstar 30 Gb 4200 rpm laptop harddisk, tested 3x against bad sectors - 25$ - PENDING

-Asus K8V s754 motherboard with most goodies included excepted manual, will print out the important pages when shipping (need to check when I pull from my file server, specs in sig), guaranteed not DOA - 25$ - SOLD WITH THE A64 3000+ AND 3X256 MB OF RAM

For folders, I'm willing to make special pricings and will toss a 3COM 3C905 network card if you want one.

Do not help this man build another rig, he has enough PPD for an army and he is ready to pass me!:D

Just kidding, X is a good guy and you won't have any trouble trading with him.

how much shipped for one of the 2.8 northwoods shipped to 47906?

thanks,
Zack

All stuff now sold or pending. TY for the interest ;)

Back